Epic’s annual User’s Group Meeting is right around the corner and we couldn’t be more excited to see how Epic will celebrate The Great Outdoors! We realize that you might be wondering what Madison has to offer as you unwind and regroup in the evenings, so we’ve put together a list of things to do so you can make the most of your time during this conference.
First and foremost, please join us Monday, August 27th at The Old Fashioned on the Capitol Square between 7-10 pm for some complimentary appetizers, the best drinks in Wisconsin (though we might be biased), and networking!
For the rest of your time in Madison (when you’re not attending Epic’s All-Camp Jamboree on Tuesday night), consider the following:
- If you find yourself on State Street, pop into Camp Trippalindee for rooftop lake views, kitschy Wisco charm and a DIY campfire s’more dessert (located on the roof of the Graduate hotel).
- Looking for a night cap? We recommend Cask and Ale (also on State Street) and their WIDE assortment of spirits and craft beers.
- Want to get away? About as close as you can get to a speakeasy in Madison, Natt Spil is a (literally) hidden gem just off the Capitol Square. We love their brick oven pizzas, inventive cocktails, and cozy vibe.
- Ready Player One? Visit Geeks Mania arcade for some hand-eye coordination improvement.
- Rent a bike! With numerous docking stations around downtown, the iconic red Madison B-cycle bikes (made locally by Trek) are a quick and fun way to get around downtown Madison.
- Grab those yoga pants and enjoy a class at The Studio, touted as “the most breathtaking yoga studio in the country.”
While you are making your schedule for the conference, we hope you can join us Monday evening to enjoy some drinks and food on us, network with your peers, and get to know our Epic team and the various solutions we offer. We would love the opportunity to learn more about you, your organization, and current Epic needs.
To register or find more information about UGM 2018, click here.