At CereCore, the highest value is placed on supporting clients and our communities. The CereCore Rock Solid Award recognizes team members who have exemplified these values during the past year. Award winners are selected through a nomination and leadership review process and are announced at our annual All Hands meeting.
“I want to express my thanks to every CereCore team member and congratulate our Rock Solid award winners,” says Curtis Watkins, CEO of CereCore. “Selecting our Rock Solid award winners was especially challenging for our leadership team this year. It is important to recognize the unusual circumstances we faced including tornadoes, hurricanes, a pandemic, and a Nashville bombing. I have never been prouder of this team and their response to go above and beyond to the needs of our clients and communities.”
Congratulations to the CereCore 2020 Rock Solid Award Winners!
- Employee of the Year: Michelle Trimble
- Volunteer of the Year: Sheila Jaynes
- Advanced Data Services: Mary Brewer
- Application Managed Services: Adrian Graff
- CereCore Operations: Cindy Whitaker
- Epic Integrated Services: Elizabeth Janowski
- Epic Outpatient Services: Rebekah Yorke
- HCA Clinical Services: Angela DePas
- Level 1 Support Services: Zac Johnson
- MEDITECH Professional Services: Dawn Osborn
- MEDITECH Support Services: Ashley Miller
- Staffing Services: Seth Cunningham
- Technology Managed Services: CJ Rucker